Youtube to be removed from Amazon Echo and Fire
Google says it will remove YouTube from Amazon Fire TV from January 1. At the same time the videosharing website will also be removed from Amazon’s Echo Show.
In a statement, Google said it was forced to react to Amazon’s lack of reciprocity. “We’ve been trying to reach agreement with Amazon to give consumers access to each other’s products and services. But Amazon doesn’t carry Google products like Chromecast and Google Home, doesn’t make Prime Video available for Google Cast users, and last month stopped selling some of Nest’s latest products.”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- The difference between a QUAD LNB and QUATTRO LNB
- 60ft WWII satelite dishes found in field in Lincolnshire.
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips