Freesat Programme Guide problems
It is being reported that some users with “first generation” Freesat recorders have been experiencing issues with the Programme Guide and recording of programmes.
Problems started during the afternoon of Saturday 10th February, where the Programme Guide simply stopped working and not displaying the correct programme information.
This has also cause many programmes that were scheduled to be recorded to have failed.
It appears that not all Freesat recorders have been affected by the issue.
It seems to be a problem at first generation Humax boxes.
These boxes are “non freetime” boxes, and include the original Freesat recording box, the Humax Foxsat box.
It appears that you will simply have to wait and hope the Freesat and / or Humax can sort the problem out soon.
It appears that later second generation Freetime boxes from Humax and Manhattan Freesat recording boxes are not affected by this issue.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- 2013 Singapore Grand Prix – Sky Sports F 1 HD Trailer
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Kodi future on Android in jeopardy?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BBC Plans Three-Hour Fund-Raising Special ‘The Big Night In’