How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
With the news that Channel 4 HD will be removed from Freesat boxes on Thursday 22nd February 2018 here is how to add C4HD to your Freesat Humax box in “Non Freesat Mode”.
“Non Freesat Mode” allows you to add free to air channels that are not found on the Freesat channel list.
These instructions are for a Humax Freesat HDR 1100S satellite receiver, but are similar for the Humax Freesat HB1100S satellite receiver.
- Press the Freesat button
2. Navigate to SETTINGS and press OK
3. Navigate to SYSTEM SETTINGS and press OK
4. Navigate to STB Mode and press OK
5. Press RIGHT to highlight “Change to non Freesat mode”
6. Press OK to enter Non Freesat Mode
7. Press OK to access the Non Freesat Mode channel search option screen
8. Press RIGHT to highlight Transponder and press OK
9. Navigate to “User Define” and press OK
9. Input the Channel 4 HD frequency settings
Symbol Rate 22000
and navigate to SAVE and press OK
10. Navigate to NEXT and press OK
11. Ensure that Network Search is “Off”, Scramble Type is “FTA”, and Channel Type is “All”, and navigate to Start Channel Search and Press OK
12. The channel search will start to look for Channel 4 HD.
13. Once the scan has completed, and Channel 4 HD has been found, press OK to save
14. You have now saved Channel 4 HD into the Non Freesat Channel list on your Humax Freesat Box.
Non Freesat Channel start from channel number 5000, as shown in the bottom left of the screen.
15. To return to Freesat, press the Freesat button, and Press OK
These instructions can also be seen on this video, showing you how to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat HDR1100S box in non freesat mode
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Freesat drops a load of music channels