BT Sport changing their payment dates
BT Sport are sending an email to all their clients informing about a change in the way payments are made.
Instead of billing at the end of the viewing period, BT Sport will now charge you in advance.
So for one month, you will see two payments being made, one for the month just gone, and one for the month ahead.
Their email is as follows:
We’ve recently changed the way we bill you for BT Sport. At the start of your contract we were billing you at the end of the month you used the service, instead of for the month ahead.
We’ve changed this so we now charge in advance for your BT Sport service. This means that on a recent bill you will see two charges. The first is for the month just gone and the second is for the upcoming month.
Don’t worry, you’re not paying more than you should. On the bill after this one you’ll only see one charge again (for the upcoming month).
We’re sorry for any confusion. If you’d like any further information click here.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV 1 Christmas Day TV Schedule
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Changes to Sky Sports from 1st October 2018
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Sky Sports Mix frequency
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit