Netflix to be added to Sky Q and Now TV boxes
Sky Q and Now TV users will be able to access Netflix from their receivers later this year, following a new deal between Sky and Netflix.
The new partnership will involve bundling the full Netflix service into a brand new Sky TV subscription pack. Now TV users will be able to access the Netflix app on their Now TV boxes later this year.
Netflix’s service includes over a thousand hours of Ultra HD content, complementing Sky Q’s extensive UHD programming.
With the Netflix app integrated into Sky Q, and Netflix programmes promoted alongside Sky content.
At the same time, Sky promises that customers will “enjoy the simplicity of one monthly bill and easy to use, integrated user interface.”
As part of the new partnership, Sky customers will be able to seamlessly access Netflix content in the Sky Q menu, plus quickly find their favourite Netflix programmes including the use of Sky Q’s search and voice search functionality.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required