Netflix to be added to Sky Q and Now TV boxes
Sky Q and Now TV users will be able to access Netflix from their receivers later this year, following a new deal between Sky and Netflix.
The new partnership will involve bundling the full Netflix service into a brand new Sky TV subscription pack. Now TV users will be able to access the Netflix app on their Now TV boxes later this year.
Netflix’s service includes over a thousand hours of Ultra HD content, complementing Sky Q’s extensive UHD programming.
With the Netflix app integrated into Sky Q, and Netflix programmes promoted alongside Sky content.
At the same time, Sky promises that customers will “enjoy the simplicity of one monthly bill and easy to use, integrated user interface.”
As part of the new partnership, Sky customers will be able to seamlessly access Netflix content in the Sky Q menu, plus quickly find their favourite Netflix programmes including the use of Sky Q’s search and voice search functionality.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels