Netflix to be added to Sky Q and Now TV boxes
Sky Q and Now TV users will be able to access Netflix from their receivers later this year, following a new deal between Sky and Netflix.
The new partnership will involve bundling the full Netflix service into a brand new Sky TV subscription pack. Now TV users will be able to access the Netflix app on their Now TV boxes later this year.
Netflix’s service includes over a thousand hours of Ultra HD content, complementing Sky Q’s extensive UHD programming.
With the Netflix app integrated into Sky Q, and Netflix programmes promoted alongside Sky content.
At the same time, Sky promises that customers will “enjoy the simplicity of one monthly bill and easy to use, integrated user interface.”
As part of the new partnership, Sky customers will be able to seamlessly access Netflix content in the Sky Q menu, plus quickly find their favourite Netflix programmes including the use of Sky Q’s search and voice search functionality.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Subtitles on Channel 4 returning soon….for some
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Astra 2A frequencies moved to Astra 2E and 2F – better UK TV reception for many in Spain
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W