BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required
BeIN Sports (Middle East and North Africa) have issued an update for their receivers.
This update is for official BeIN Sports “White and purple” receivers, and for older Humax “Al Jazeera” receivers.
This update the software of your Set top box should be done before the April 15th 2018.
For anyone using BeIN sports receivers, if you see an an screen message to update your receiver please do so.
For official BeIN Sports “White and purple” receivers:
– go to BeIN Sports 1
– Press the On / Off button on your remote
– the software update should automatically start and your receiver will reboot
For older Humax “Al Jazeera” receivers:
– Press Menu
– Go to Settings
– Go to Systems
– Go to IRDETO Software update
– Start the update
If the “IRDETO Software Update” option is “greyed out”, then your receiver may already have the latest firmware / software installed.
For more on what receivers are affected, and what to do for those receivers, please see the video below:
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required