BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required
BeIN Sports (Middle East and North Africa) have issued an update for their receivers.
This update is for official BeIN Sports “White and purple” receivers, and for older Humax “Al Jazeera” receivers.
This update the software of your Set top box should be done before the April 15th 2018.
For anyone using BeIN sports receivers, if you see an an screen message to update your receiver please do so.
For official BeIN Sports “White and purple” receivers:
– go to BeIN Sports 1
– Press the On / Off button on your remote
– the software update should automatically start and your receiver will reboot
For older Humax “Al Jazeera” receivers:
– Press Menu
– Go to Settings
– Go to Systems
– Go to IRDETO Software update
– Start the update
If the “IRDETO Software Update” option is “greyed out”, then your receiver may already have the latest firmware / software installed.
For more on what receivers are affected, and what to do for those receivers, please see the video below:
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?