Top Tip : No Signal message on screen
Quite a large number of phone and email inquiries we receive relate to a “No Signal” message being displayed on the TV screen.
In most cases this is simple to remedy, as it means the TV is on the wrong input, and is getting no signals from that particular input.
For example, your satellite receiver is connected to HDMI 1, but your TV is on HDMI 2. So your TV displays a “no signal” message.
If this is the case then you simply need to reselect the correct input.
You do this by pressing the “input” or “source” button on your TV remote control.
You can then select the correct input for your satellite receiver.
You will then see the correct output from your satellite receiver.
Freesat and Sky satellite receivers show a different on screen message if they are having signal problems.
If you see these on screen “signal problem” error message, this is when you need to get your satellite TV system checked out. It may be something as simply as a loose cable connection on your satellite receiver, or LNB, or your satellite dish is not aligned.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies