Paramount Network UK now available
Paramount Network UK, featuring a schedule heavy with US drama and movies, started transmission on the 4th July.
On Freeview and YouView, Paramount Network launched on channel 57.
On Sky, Paramount Network’s launch on channel 159
Freesat and Virgin Media customers have missed out on the launch altogether.
However, although Freesat users don’t have the channel on their channel list, it can be manually added to your box (in non Freesat mode), as the channel is not encrypted.
Symbol Rate: 27500,
Mode: DVB-S, QPSK.
So far, Viacom and Freesat have not said if or when the Paramount Network UK channel will launch on Freesat’s channel list.
At launch, the Paramount Network UK channel is only available in standard definition. There is no +1 service, and unlike its sister channels, it isn’t being streamed online via TVPlayer.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Subtitles on Channel 4 returning soon….for some
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Astra 2A frequencies moved to Astra 2E and 2F – better UK TV reception for many in Spain
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W