Paramount Network UK now available
Paramount Network UK, featuring a schedule heavy with US drama and movies, started transmission on the 4th July.
On Freeview and YouView, Paramount Network launched on channel 57.
On Sky, Paramount Network’s launch on channel 159
Freesat and Virgin Media customers have missed out on the launch altogether.
However, although Freesat users don’t have the channel on their channel list, it can be manually added to your box (in non Freesat mode), as the channel is not encrypted.
Symbol Rate: 27500,
Mode: DVB-S, QPSK.
So far, Viacom and Freesat have not said if or when the Paramount Network UK channel will launch on Freesat’s channel list.
At launch, the Paramount Network UK channel is only available in standard definition. There is no +1 service, and unlike its sister channels, it isn’t being streamed online via TVPlayer.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required