Paramount Network UK now available
Paramount Network UK, featuring a schedule heavy with US drama and movies, started transmission on the 4th July.
On Freeview and YouView, Paramount Network launched on channel 57.
On Sky, Paramount Network’s launch on channel 159
Freesat and Virgin Media customers have missed out on the launch altogether.
However, although Freesat users don’t have the channel on their channel list, it can be manually added to your box (in non Freesat mode), as the channel is not encrypted.
Symbol Rate: 27500,
Mode: DVB-S, QPSK.
So far, Viacom and Freesat have not said if or when the Paramount Network UK channel will launch on Freesat’s channel list.
At launch, the Paramount Network UK channel is only available in standard definition. There is no +1 service, and unlike its sister channels, it isn’t being streamed online via TVPlayer.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West