Motorsport.tv to leave satellite and become online only
Motorsport.tv, formally Motors TV, is set to leave satellite broadcasting and become available online only.
And looks to become a subscription service.
Motorsport.tv is currently available “free to air” on UK satellites TV.
The move to online subscription is a global move, and not only affecting the UK.
In a tweet today they said
Motorsport.tv is moving to online and on demand exclusively. We’ve got all your favourite shows & races you enjoyed on TV, now on demand, any time. Visit motorsport.tv or go to our Apple TV, iOS & Android Apps today to take advantage of our free 30 day trial.”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.