E! moves to new Sky channel number
E!, the Entertainment channel, has moved to a new Sky channel number today.
E! UK can now be found on Sky channel
Sky Two, that use to occupy Sky channel number 123, can now be found on E!´s old Sky channel number 151.
E! is owned by NBCUniversal – a division of Comcast, the new owners of Sky, which could mean the end for Sky Two, which generally shows repeats of programmes shown on Sky One.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies