Sky TV price increases expected on 1st April 2019
Sky is to increase the price of some of its TV and broadband deals from Monday 1 April 2019
The changes have been noticed as Sky has updated some of its website terms and conditions to say prices will be increasing from Monday 1 April, though it is yet to confirm the exact changes, or notify its customers.
It says that the out-of-contract price for the basic Sky Entertainment package, which is currently £25/month, will increase from Monday 1 April.
It says: “Sky Entertainment: £22 per month (pm) with a new 18 month minimum term. Standard price applies when not signing up to a new minimum term or outside of minimum term. Standard price: currently £25pm, increasing from 1 April 2019.”
Currently there is no indication of any price increases for Sky Cinema or Sky Sports customers, with only the T&Cs for the Entertainment Package being amended to warn of the price increase.
UPDATE : 19/2/19
Sky today confirm that the Sky Entertainment package, which includes the basic tier of Sky entertainment and factual channels, including Sky 1, Sky Atlantic and FOX, will increase from £25 to £27 a month. Sky multiscreen and Sky Q multiscreen increases by £1 a month to £13. Ultimate On Demand climbs to £12 a month from £10.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- More ITV SD channel frequency changes today
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky