Loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Its the biannual solar outage time
It’s that time of year again when you can lose your UK TV satellite signals for a few minutes mid morning.
Don’t panic – it is the bi-annual sun outage and normal this time of year.
The solar outages occur when the sun is directly behind the satellite and the suns energy swamps the signal with interference.
This can last 10-15 minutes per day at around 10-11am, & can take place up to 15 days.
This usually happens during February / March – then between September / October – around the time of the spring and autumn equinoxes.
More information :
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV