Loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Its the biannual solar outage time
It’s that time of year again when you can lose your UK TV satellite signals for a few minutes mid morning.
Don’t panic – it is the bi-annual sun outage and normal this time of year.
The solar outages occur when the sun is directly behind the satellite and the suns energy swamps the signal with interference.
This can last 10-15 minutes per day at around 10-11am, & can take place up to 15 days.
This usually happens during February / March – then between September / October – around the time of the spring and autumn equinoxes.
More information :
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Freesat drops a load of music channels