Loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Its the biannual solar outage time
It’s that time of year again when you can lose your UK TV satellite signals for a few minutes mid morning.
Don’t panic – it is the bi-annual sun outage and normal this time of year.
The solar outages occur when the sun is directly behind the satellite and the suns energy swamps the signal with interference.
This can last 10-15 minutes per day at around 10-11am, & can take place up to 15 days.
This usually happens during February / March – then between September / October – around the time of the spring and autumn equinoxes.
More information :
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- Dreambox Confusion – Satellite receiver or Android TV