Sony TV True Crime channel set to close again
The True Crime channel, available across the UK on Sky and Virgin Media, looks like it will be closing on the 30th June 2019.
On both Sky and Virgin the TV guides advise viewers that from the morning of 1st July 2019, programmes are “no longer available”.
This is happening just months after the channel was resurrected
But as there is already a “Sony Crime Channel”, perhaps there was not enough to keep “True Crime” going…
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- The difference between a QUAD LNB and QUATTRO LNB
- 60ft WWII satelite dishes found in field in Lincolnshire.
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- New TDT HD Channel – TDP HD – Teledeporte HD