CNN HD change of frequency
CNN HD has changed frequencies on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
Sky and Freesat boxes will have automatically updated to the new frequency.
For other satellite receivers, like GI, Iberosat, Vu, Ariva, etc you will have to scan its new frequency of 11671 H DVB-S2 8PSK SR 23000 FEC 2/3
(Posting due to large number of hits on the website searching for this information)
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- 4k Freesat Boxes get large update
- Channel 4 HD returns to Freesat TODAY!
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released