CNN HD change of frequency
CNN HD has changed frequencies on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
Sky and Freesat boxes will have automatically updated to the new frequency.
For other satellite receivers, like GI, Iberosat, Vu, Ariva, etc you will have to scan its new frequency of 11671 H DVB-S2 8PSK SR 23000 FEC 2/3
(Posting due to large number of hits on the website searching for this information)
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Dreambox Confusion – Satellite receiver or Android TV
- Freesat drops a load of music channels