I am still getting one or two calls about Freesat boxes not receiving the BBC HD channels, when they used to.
I did mention this back in December – https://www.satandpcguy.com/2018/12/09/recently-lost-bbc-hd-channels-on-freesat-then-read-this/
This issue was down to changes made to the BBC HD channels by the BBC back in December 2018, but some Freesat HD boxes have not updated to the new frequency settings.
This means that when people try to watch a BBC HD channel, they are getting a “no signal” message.
But only for BBC HD channels.
The solution is very simple.
Just perform a Freesat scan (on a Humax Freesat box this means resetting your box to factory defaults)and your box will pick up the BBC HD channels again.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Kids Channel Number changes on Sky today
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required