I am still getting one or two calls about Freesat boxes not receiving the BBC HD channels, when they used to.
I did mention this back in December – https://www.satandpcguy.com/2018/12/09/recently-lost-bbc-hd-channels-on-freesat-then-read-this/
This issue was down to changes made to the BBC HD channels by the BBC back in December 2018, but some Freesat HD boxes have not updated to the new frequency settings.
This means that when people try to watch a BBC HD channel, they are getting a “no signal” message.
But only for BBC HD channels.
The solution is very simple.
Just perform a Freesat scan (on a Humax Freesat box this means resetting your box to factory defaults)and your box will pick up the BBC HD channels again.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Sky Sports Mix frequency
- No more Sky Software Updates for Pace TDS850NB, Samsung HDSKY & Amstrad DRX780 Sky+HD digiboxes
- cricfree.tv internet streaming site “suspended” by Police
- Changes to Sky Sports from 1st October 2018
- Travel Channel and DMAX changes on UK satellite
- Freesports to launch in HD on Sky soon