I am still getting one or two calls about Freesat boxes not receiving the BBC HD channels, when they used to.
I did mention this back in December – https://www.satandpcguy.com/2018/12/09/recently-lost-bbc-hd-channels-on-freesat-then-read-this/
This issue was down to changes made to the BBC HD channels by the BBC back in December 2018, but some Freesat HD boxes have not updated to the new frequency settings.
This means that when people try to watch a BBC HD channel, they are getting a “no signal” message.
But only for BBC HD channels.
The solution is very simple.
Just perform a Freesat scan (on a Humax Freesat box this means resetting your box to factory defaults)and your box will pick up the BBC HD channels again.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Dreambox Confusion – Satellite receiver or Android TV
- Freesat drops a load of music channels