I am still getting one or two calls about Freesat boxes not receiving the BBC HD channels, when they used to.
I did mention this back in December – https://www.satandpcguy.com/2018/12/09/recently-lost-bbc-hd-channels-on-freesat-then-read-this/
This issue was down to changes made to the BBC HD channels by the BBC back in December 2018, but some Freesat HD boxes have not updated to the new frequency settings.
This means that when people try to watch a BBC HD channel, they are getting a “no signal” message.
But only for BBC HD channels.
The solution is very simple.
Just perform a Freesat scan (on a Humax Freesat box this means resetting your box to factory defaults)and your box will pick up the BBC HD channels again.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV