I am still getting one or two calls about Freesat boxes not receiving the BBC HD channels, when they used to.
I did mention this back in December – https://www.satandpcguy.com/2018/12/09/recently-lost-bbc-hd-channels-on-freesat-then-read-this/
This issue was down to changes made to the BBC HD channels by the BBC back in December 2018, but some Freesat HD boxes have not updated to the new frequency settings.
This means that when people try to watch a BBC HD channel, they are getting a “no signal” message.
But only for BBC HD channels.
The solution is very simple.
Just perform a Freesat scan (on a Humax Freesat box this means resetting your box to factory defaults)and your box will pick up the BBC HD channels again.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Is Channel 4 HD returning to Freesat soon?
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- 4k Freesat Boxes get large update
- Channel 4 HD returns to Freesat TODAY!
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021