Good Food channel to close soon
The Good Food channel is closing down on the 13th September 2019, according to new owners Discovery.
Good Food programmes will moved to The Food Network, also owned by Discovery.
The Good Food channels closure is all down to Good Foods new owners, Discovery, owning both channels, as a result of Discovery acquiring Good Food, along with Really and Home in a deal with the UKTV Group and the BBC earlier this year.
Good Food is a pay TV channel carried on Sky, and other platforms, but Food Network UK is a free-to-air channel on all major TV platforms like Sky and Freesat.
Discovery has also confirmed plans to turn Home into a UK version of its US HGTV channel
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV