Good Food channel to close soon
The Good Food channel is closing down on the 13th September 2019, according to new owners Discovery.
Good Food programmes will moved to The Food Network, also owned by Discovery.
The Good Food channels closure is all down to Good Foods new owners, Discovery, owning both channels, as a result of Discovery acquiring Good Food, along with Really and Home in a deal with the UKTV Group and the BBC earlier this year.
Good Food is a pay TV channel carried on Sky, and other platforms, but Food Network UK is a free-to-air channel on all major TV platforms like Sky and Freesat.
Discovery has also confirmed plans to turn Home into a UK version of its US HGTV channel
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Subtitles on Channel 4 returning soon….for some
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Astra 2A frequencies moved to Astra 2E and 2F – better UK TV reception for many in Spain
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit