Good Food channel to close soon
The Good Food channel is closing down on the 13th September 2019, according to new owners Discovery.
Good Food programmes will moved to The Food Network, also owned by Discovery.
The Good Food channels closure is all down to Good Foods new owners, Discovery, owning both channels, as a result of Discovery acquiring Good Food, along with Really and Home in a deal with the UKTV Group and the BBC earlier this year.
Good Food is a pay TV channel carried on Sky, and other platforms, but Food Network UK is a free-to-air channel on all major TV platforms like Sky and Freesat.
Discovery has also confirmed plans to turn Home into a UK version of its US HGTV channel
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Dreambox Confusion – Satellite receiver or Android TV
- Freesat drops a load of music channels