Good Food channel to close soon
The Good Food channel is closing down on the 13th September 2019, according to new owners Discovery.
Good Food programmes will moved to The Food Network, also owned by Discovery.
The Good Food channels closure is all down to Good Foods new owners, Discovery, owning both channels, as a result of Discovery acquiring Good Food, along with Really and Home in a deal with the UKTV Group and the BBC earlier this year.
Good Food is a pay TV channel carried on Sky, and other platforms, but Food Network UK is a free-to-air channel on all major TV platforms like Sky and Freesat.
Discovery has also confirmed plans to turn Home into a UK version of its US HGTV channel
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Viacom to close at least 6 UK satellite channels soon
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Sky Q – Bundle and equipment details