Good Food channel to close soon
The Good Food channel is closing down on the 13th September 2019, according to new owners Discovery.
Good Food programmes will moved to The Food Network, also owned by Discovery.
The Good Food channels closure is all down to Good Foods new owners, Discovery, owning both channels, as a result of Discovery acquiring Good Food, along with Really and Home in a deal with the UKTV Group and the BBC earlier this year.
Good Food is a pay TV channel carried on Sky, and other platforms, but Food Network UK is a free-to-air channel on all major TV platforms like Sky and Freesat.
Discovery has also confirmed plans to turn Home into a UK version of its US HGTV channel
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Sky Sports Mix frequency
- No more Sky Software Updates for Pace TDS850NB, Samsung HDSKY & Amstrad DRX780 Sky+HD digiboxes
- cricfree.tv internet streaming site “suspended” by Police
- Changes to Sky Sports from 1st October 2018
- Travel Channel and DMAX changes on UK satellite
- Freesports to launch in HD on Sky soon