Sky TV Price Rise on 1st April 2020
Sky TV packages will be having their usual price increase on the 1st April 2020.
This follows BT Sports price increase earlier in the year.
The basic entry Sky Entertainment pack will increase by £2 per month.
The Sky HD pack will increase by £1 per month.
But, as always, if you are paying the full price, you can always contact Sky and ask for a discount, especially if you have their Sports package. Discounts of up to 50% can be had for an 18 month period.
If you dont ask, you dont get.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Sky Box Autostandby Mode: New Eco Mode
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies