Sky TV Price Rise on 1st April 2020
Sky TV packages will be having their usual price increase on the 1st April 2020.
This follows BT Sports price increase earlier in the year.
The basic entry Sky Entertainment pack will increase by £2 per month.
The Sky HD pack will increase by £1 per month.
But, as always, if you are paying the full price, you can always contact Sky and ask for a discount, especially if you have their Sports package. Discounts of up to 50% can be had for an 18 month period.
If you dont ask, you dont get.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!