Sky TV Price Rise on 1st April 2020
Sky TV packages will be having their usual price increase on the 1st April 2020.
This follows BT Sports price increase earlier in the year.
The basic entry Sky Entertainment pack will increase by £2 per month.
The Sky HD pack will increase by £1 per month.
But, as always, if you are paying the full price, you can always contact Sky and ask for a discount, especially if you have their Sports package. Discounts of up to 50% can be had for an 18 month period.
If you dont ask, you dont get.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!