Sky TV Price Rise on 1st April 2020
Sky TV packages will be having their usual price increase on the 1st April 2020.
This follows BT Sports price increase earlier in the year.
The basic entry Sky Entertainment pack will increase by £2 per month.
The Sky HD pack will increase by £1 per month.
But, as always, if you are paying the full price, you can always contact Sky and ask for a discount, especially if you have their Sports package. Discounts of up to 50% can be had for an 18 month period.
If you dont ask, you dont get.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV