Some Sky Cinema channel frequency and beam changes
Over the last few days some Sky channels have changed frequencies.
They have also moved from the European beam to the UK beam.
This has meant some viewers of these channels in some areas of Spain getting “no signal” messages, as their satellite dish is now too small to receive those signals for these channels.
The channels affected are :
Sky Family HD
Sky Thriller HD
Cartoon Net HD
Disney Chnl HD
STV HD (Aberdeen)
STV HD (Tayside)
There are also a number of Sky services on this same frequency, such as :
Browse Shop (data channel)
Help and Support (SID 8015; data channel)
Program Your Remote (data channel)
My Messages (data channel)
My Account (SID 8127; data channel)
My Account (SID 8266; data channel)
Help and Support (SID 8331; data channel)
Reset TV PIN (data channel)
Reset your PIN (data channel)
Sky Shop (data channel)
Get Sky Products (data channel)
Pending Downgrade (data channel)
Pending Cancel (data channel)
All of these channels changed from frequency 12.012 V SR 27.500 FEC 2/3 DVB-S2 8PSK (Txp#16) to frequency 12.168 V SR 27.500 FEC 2/3 DVB-S2 8PSK (Txp#24) this past week.
I have no idea if this is a permanent or temporary move.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Sky Sports Mix frequency
- No more Sky Software Updates for Pace TDS850NB, Samsung HDSKY & Amstrad DRX780 Sky+HD digiboxes
- cricfree.tv internet streaming site “suspended” by Police
- Changes to Sky Sports from 1st October 2018
- Travel Channel and DMAX changes on UK satellite
- Freesports to launch in HD on Sky soon