Some Sky Cinema channel frequency and beam changes
Over the last few days some Sky channels have changed frequencies.
They have also moved from the European beam to the UK beam.
This has meant some viewers of these channels in some areas of Spain getting “no signal” messages, as their satellite dish is now too small to receive those signals for these channels.
The channels affected are :
Sky Family HD
Sky Thriller HD
Cartoon Net HD
Disney Chnl HD
STV HD (Aberdeen)
STV HD (Tayside)
There are also a number of Sky services on this same frequency, such as :
Browse Shop (data channel)
Help and Support (SID 8015; data channel)
Program Your Remote (data channel)
My Messages (data channel)
My Account (SID 8127; data channel)
My Account (SID 8266; data channel)
Help and Support (SID 8331; data channel)
Reset TV PIN (data channel)
Reset your PIN (data channel)
Sky Shop (data channel)
Get Sky Products (data channel)
Pending Downgrade (data channel)
Pending Cancel (data channel)
All of these channels changed from frequency 12.012 V SR 27.500 FEC 2/3 DVB-S2 8PSK (Txp#16) to frequency 12.168 V SR 27.500 FEC 2/3 DVB-S2 8PSK (Txp#24) this past week.
I have no idea if this is a permanent or temporary move.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!