Some Sky Cinema channel frequency and beam changes
Over the last few days some Sky channels have changed frequencies.
They have also moved from the European beam to the UK beam.
This has meant some viewers of these channels in some areas of Spain getting “no signal” messages, as their satellite dish is now too small to receive those signals for these channels.
The channels affected are :
Sky Family HD
Sky Thriller HD
Cartoon Net HD
Disney Chnl HD
STV HD (Aberdeen)
STV HD (Tayside)
There are also a number of Sky services on this same frequency, such as :
Browse Shop (data channel)
Help and Support (SID 8015; data channel)
Program Your Remote (data channel)
My Messages (data channel)
My Account (SID 8127; data channel)
My Account (SID 8266; data channel)
Help and Support (SID 8331; data channel)
Reset TV PIN (data channel)
Reset your PIN (data channel)
Sky Shop (data channel)
Get Sky Products (data channel)
Pending Downgrade (data channel)
Pending Cancel (data channel)
All of these channels changed from frequency 12.012 V SR 27.500 FEC 2/3 DVB-S2 8PSK (Txp#16) to frequency 12.168 V SR 27.500 FEC 2/3 DVB-S2 8PSK (Txp#24) this past week.
I have no idea if this is a permanent or temporary move.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- 2013 Singapore Grand Prix – Sky Sports F 1 HD Trailer
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Astra 2A frequencies moved to Astra 2E and 2F – better UK TV reception for many in Spain
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Sky Sports Box Office will exclusively show live coverage of Floyd Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao on 2 May
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Kodi future on Android in jeopardy?
- More BT Sport channels move to the UK beam
- FilmOn signs TVE deal
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?