Set up and review of the new Arris Freesat UHD-X 4K satellite receiver
In a previous post we unboxed the latest Freesat box offering from Arris.
( https://www.satandpcguy.com/2020/02/14/unboxing-a-new-arris-freesat-uhd-x-4k-satellite-receiver/ )
Now we show you the on screen set up process, and a few points that we found when setting it up.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
This is the “non recording” version. Even with the USB port on the receiver, and the addition of an external hard drive, you still cannot record from this receiver(unlike the Humax HB-1100S that it replaces.)
A few issues i found:
– My remote is not very responsive. Press a button on it, and there is a 4 second pause before you can press another button to the receiver to respond.
– the “Z” is not printed on any button on my remote control…!
– if you have “fat thumbs”, then when you press the OK button, you may also press the UP or DOWN button on the remote
– this receiver found 8 less TV channels than a Humax Freesat HD1100S receiver on the same connection…
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021