Can you watch the 4K Demo channel on the Arris Freesat UHD-X 4K satellite receiver
The Arris Freesat UHD-X 4K satellite receiver is the latest Freesat box on the market.
The Arris Freesat UHD-X 4K satellite receiver replaces the popular Humax Freesat boxes.
According to the specifications the Arris Freesat UHD-X 4K satellite receiver can support 4K broadcasts.
As there is a 4K Demo channel available on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites, we tried to see if we could watch this 4K test channel on the Arris Freesat UHD-X 4K satellite receiver.
On some Freesat 4K TVs you can access this 4K demo channel by going to channel 998, even though it is not listed on the channel list.
However, on this 4K Freesat satellite box channel 988 is “Channel Unavailable”.
So we tried to add the channel manually.
Results in the video below.
Afterwards I also had to redo the Freesat install “wizard”…which takes ages to do…The old Humax Freesat HD receiver was up and running withing a minute!!!! So frustrating!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- 2013 Singapore Grand Prix – Sky Sports F 1 HD Trailer
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Astra 2A frequencies moved to Astra 2E and 2F – better UK TV reception for many in Spain
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Sky Sports Box Office will exclusively show live coverage of Floyd Mayweather v Manny Pacquiao on 2 May
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Kodi future on Android in jeopardy?
- More BT Sport channels move to the UK beam
- FilmOn signs TVE deal
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?