Comparing the Arris and Humax Freesat Install processes and speeds
This video shows a side by side comparison showing the set up process for these two Freesat receivers.
Both receivers had the install process done three times, with the fastest used for this video.
And still, for some unknown reason the Arris Freesat box
found less Freesat channels than the Humax!!!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Freesat drops a load of music channels