Comparing the Arris and Humax Freesat Install processes and speeds
This video shows a side by side comparison showing the set up process for these two Freesat receivers.
Both receivers had the install process done three times, with the fastest used for this video.
And still, for some unknown reason the Arris Freesat box
found less Freesat channels than the Humax!!!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- “Smart IPTV” App removed from Samsung Tvs.
- BBC iPlayer not heading for Subscription Fees – but going encrypted
- World Snooker Championship 2014: BBC coverage
- BBC One has unveiled details of its Christmas and New Year schedule