How to connect a satellite F connector to a coaxial cable
We have produced a quick and simple video tutorial to show you how to prepare a coaxial cable for attaching a satellite F connector.
Although I use a cable cutting tool,
you can also use a craft / Stanley knife to cut the outer cable and inner insulation, but do so carefully! And make sure there are no small threads touching the inner core, which will cause a short circuit!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Solar Storm alert with possible disruption to satellite signals
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit