How to connect a satellite F connector to a coaxial cable
We have produced a quick and simple video tutorial to show you how to prepare a coaxial cable for attaching a satellite F connector.
Although I use a cable cutting tool,
you can also use a craft / Stanley knife to cut the outer cable and inner insulation, but do so carefully! And make sure there are no small threads touching the inner core, which will cause a short circuit!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Sky channel changes from 1st September 2021 – goodbye Sky One
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021