How to connect a satellite F connector to a coaxial cable
We have produced a quick and simple video tutorial to show you how to prepare a coaxial cable for attaching a satellite F connector.
Although I use a cable cutting tool,
you can also use a craft / Stanley knife to cut the outer cable and inner insulation, but do so carefully! And make sure there are no small threads touching the inner core, which will cause a short circuit!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV Problems in the UK in 2021
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Biss Key on Intelsat 907 at 27.5°West for the “Satback” service