How to connect a satellite F connector to a coaxial cable
We have produced a quick and simple video tutorial to show you how to prepare a coaxial cable for attaching a satellite F connector.
Although I use a cable cutting tool,
you can also use a craft / Stanley knife to cut the outer cable and inner insulation, but do so carefully! And make sure there are no small threads touching the inner core, which will cause a short circuit!
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- “Smart IPTV” App removed from Samsung Tvs.
- BBC iPlayer not heading for Subscription Fees – but going encrypted
- World Snooker Championship 2014: BBC coverage
- BBC One has unveiled details of its Christmas and New Year schedule