How to add Channel 4 HD to your Arris UHD-X Freesat box
Channel 4 HD was removed from Freesat on Thursday 22nd February 2018
But you can still watch C4HD on a Freesat box.
This guide shows you the way to tune Channel 4 HD on an Arris UHD-X Freesat box in Non Freesat mode
“Non Freesat Mode” allows you to add free to air channels that are not found on the Freesat channel list.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
Step by Step Insrtuctions
Press the HOME button on the remote
Navigate to Settings and press Ok
Navigate to System Settings and press OK
Navigate to Freesat Box Mode
And then RIGHT to Manual mode and press Ok
Navigate to Continue and press OK
Press OK and select USER DEFINED
Down to NEXT and press OK
Input the C4HD Frequency:
Symbol Rate 22000
(correct as at April 2020)
Down to Start Channel Search and press OK
The box will then take 15 second to scan and find the two free channels on that frequency.
And it will allocate them non Freesat channel numbers…which start in the 5000
Press OK to watch C4HD
To return to Freesat Press HOME and Back to Freesat
And go through the whole of the Freesat Set Up Wizard again…
As this box annoyingly does not save Freesat and non Freesat channels when you swap between the two modes.
See here : https://www.satandpcguy.com/2018/02/20/channel-4-hd-and-all4-to-leave-freesat-on-22nd-february-2018/ for how to add C4HD to a Freesat Humax set top box
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021