Single Feed Mode on Sky+HD Digiboxes
A Sky+HD digibox is ideally to be used with two cable feeds from your satellite dish. This allows you to use the full potential of your Sky+HD box, and allows you to watch one channel and record another at the same time.
However, in some cases, especially in community satellite installations, it may not be possible to have a second cable feeding your Sky+HD box.
So you have to set your Sky+HD digibox to “Single Feed Mode” to tell they SKy+HD digibox that you are only using one feed.
Having only a single cable to your Sky+HD box can cause some problems, such as the “No satellite signal is being received” on screen error message, if you do not tell your Sky+HD box that you are only using a single cable.
Note that this option is only available on Sky+HD boxes, and not on Sky+ boxes.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
Further instructions can be found here : https://www.satandpcguy.com/satellite-help/single-feed-mode-on-skyhd-digiboxes/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!