Single Feed Mode on Sky+HD Digiboxes
A Sky+HD digibox is ideally to be used with two cable feeds from your satellite dish. This allows you to use the full potential of your Sky+HD box, and allows you to watch one channel and record another at the same time.
However, in some cases, especially in community satellite installations, it may not be possible to have a second cable feeding your Sky+HD box.
So you have to set your Sky+HD digibox to “Single Feed Mode” to tell they SKy+HD digibox that you are only using one feed.
Having only a single cable to your Sky+HD box can cause some problems, such as the “No satellite signal is being received” on screen error message, if you do not tell your Sky+HD box that you are only using a single cable.
Note that this option is only available on Sky+HD boxes, and not on Sky+ boxes.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
Further instructions can be found here : https://www.satandpcguy.com/satellite-help/single-feed-mode-on-skyhd-digiboxes/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.