Single Feed Mode on Sky+HD Digiboxes
A Sky+HD digibox is ideally to be used with two cable feeds from your satellite dish. This allows you to use the full potential of your Sky+HD box, and allows you to watch one channel and record another at the same time.
However, in some cases, especially in community satellite installations, it may not be possible to have a second cable feeding your Sky+HD box.
So you have to set your Sky+HD digibox to “Single Feed Mode” to tell they SKy+HD digibox that you are only using one feed.
Having only a single cable to your Sky+HD box can cause some problems, such as the “No satellite signal is being received” on screen error message, if you do not tell your Sky+HD box that you are only using a single cable.
Note that this option is only available on Sky+HD boxes, and not on Sky+ boxes.
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.
Further instructions can be found here : https://www.satandpcguy.com/satellite-help/single-feed-mode-on-skyhd-digiboxes/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- “Smart IPTV” App removed from Samsung Tvs.
- BBC iPlayer not heading for Subscription Fees – but going encrypted
- World Snooker Championship 2014: BBC coverage
- BBC One has unveiled details of its Christmas and New Year schedule