Sky Sports will start to “unpause” their subscribers, and start to bill their customers again.
With live sport starting again, including live Premier League and Championship football, Sky has started to bill its customers for the period 19th June – 30th June.
Sky has confirmed that those who took up the Sky Sports Pause offer will see billing resume for Sky Sports Golf & Premier League subscribers including those on Complete Sky Sports, single channel packs, and also two, or three channel packs in June.
Those who just subscribed to the Sky Sports F1 channel will be billed once the first race of the season takes place.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.
- Sky Sports and ITV to lose Champions League rights to BT Sports for £1bn..?