Sky Sports will start to “unpause” their subscribers, and start to bill their customers again.
With live sport starting again, including live Premier League and Championship football, Sky has started to bill its customers for the period 19th June – 30th June.
Sky has confirmed that those who took up the Sky Sports Pause offer will see billing resume for Sky Sports Golf & Premier League subscribers including those on Complete Sky Sports, single channel packs, and also two, or three channel packs in June.
Those who just subscribed to the Sky Sports F1 channel will be billed once the first race of the season takes place.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Some Discovery channels closed on Sky from today
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?