Sky Sports will start to “unpause” their subscribers, and start to bill their customers again.
With live sport starting again, including live Premier League and Championship football, Sky has started to bill its customers for the period 19th June – 30th June.
Sky has confirmed that those who took up the Sky Sports Pause offer will see billing resume for Sky Sports Golf & Premier League subscribers including those on Complete Sky Sports, single channel packs, and also two, or three channel packs in June.
Those who just subscribed to the Sky Sports F1 channel will be billed once the first race of the season takes place.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Freesat drops a load of music channels