If you have recently just lost your reception of UK TV channels like Sky News and Pick TV, then this is because they have changed frequencies.
Users with Freesat or Sky boxes will not be affected as these boxes automatically update whenever channel change their frequencies.
But users of cheap / basic “free to air” receivers will have lost these Sky News and Pick TV channels, as your box has not updated with their new frequencies. One of the disadvantages of such boxes.
(Sky News Ireland has not moved, so far it is Sky News UK)
Their old frequency used to be 12207 V
Their new frequency is 12070 H 27500 5/6
If this frequency is not in your transponder list on your receiver, then you will have to manually add it before you can scan for thsse channels.
I have no idea if these changes are permanent or temporary.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Channels available on Freesat TV
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- “Smart IPTV” App removed from Samsung Tvs.
- BBC iPlayer not heading for Subscription Fees – but going encrypted
- World Snooker Championship 2014: BBC coverage
- BBC One has unveiled details of its Christmas and New Year schedule