If you have recently just lost your reception of UK TV channels like Sky News and Pick TV, then this is because they have changed frequencies.
Users with Freesat or Sky boxes will not be affected as these boxes automatically update whenever channel change their frequencies.
But users of cheap / basic “free to air” receivers will have lost these Sky News and Pick TV channels, as your box has not updated with their new frequencies. One of the disadvantages of such boxes.
(Sky News Ireland has not moved, so far it is Sky News UK)
Their old frequency used to be 12207 V
Their new frequency is 12070 H 27500 5/6
If this frequency is not in your transponder list on your receiver, then you will have to manually add it before you can scan for thsse channels.
I have no idea if these changes are permanent or temporary.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Valencia to Gandia Train Timetables 2018