After this year’s season, RTL will end its live transmissions of Formula 1 races, which the German broadcaster has been showing on free-TV since 1991.
“The competition for the TV rights has changed, the market has partly overheated and thus left the quite ambitious, yet economically justifiable framework that we have set for ourselves,” said RTL managing director Jörg Graf. “We will now focus all our energy, passion and excitement on football as the number one TV sport and our recently acquired rights package.”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.