After this year’s season, RTL will end its live transmissions of Formula 1 races, which the German broadcaster has been showing on free-TV since 1991.
“The competition for the TV rights has changed, the market has partly overheated and thus left the quite ambitious, yet economically justifiable framework that we have set for ourselves,” said RTL managing director Jörg Graf. “We will now focus all our energy, passion and excitement on football as the number one TV sport and our recently acquired rights package.”
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV HD satellite changes
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021