In the next few weeks some Spanish TV channels will be changing frequencies.
Due to the selling off of some of the TV range of terrestrial frequencies for 5g data services, Spanish TV channels on those frequencies are having to move to new frequencies.
So the channels in the 700-800 MHz range will be switched off on the 1st July 2020.
For most people this will affect the TVE range of channels, like La 1, La2, Clan, TDT, and 24H (the news channel, which are on the 770Mhz frequency.
For those people with their own personal aerial, then no equipment changes are required. All that needs to be done is a digital channel rescan on your TV (or TDT set top box). This scan can be done now, as the channels are being “dual transmitted” on both old and new frequencies.
For people who live in a community or have a shared aerial system, then you will need to wait until the aerial equipment has been reconfigured for the new frequencies before you rescan. Your Community President should be able to arrange this with an engineer.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- CNN HD change of frequency on the Astra 2 UK TV satellites.