ITV are currently testing new frequencies for some ITV1 HD regions on satellite.
These regions are Central West, Meridian South and London.
owever, these three new regions are testing on frequencies on the UK beam.
And those particular frequencies are very weak here in Spain, especially in my service area, where :
- A 125x135cm dish can struggle to receive these frequencies.
- A 1.8m dish can , with the correct LNB, just about receive these frequencies.
So if you struggle receiving ITV1 HD on Sky channel 103, then you will need to use the SD version on Sky channel 803 instead.
Below you can see the ITV1 regions that are testing and their frequencies.
Astra 2F @ 28.5°E 12168 V 27500 id=5109 V pids=519 A pids=650 Central West
Astra 2E @ 28.2°E 12362 V 27500 id=5106 V pids=516 A pids=646 Meridian East
Astra 2E @ 28.2°E 12362 V 27500 id=5107 V pids=512 A pids=640 London
Strangely these two frequencies are Sky operated frequencies, and not operated ITV frequencies. So perhaps this change is not definite, just a test, and perhaps they may move to ITV operated (and easier to receive here in Spain) frequencies at a later date?
This appears to be in a move for some new ITV1 HD regions, as two new ITV1 HD regions have now appeared on a frequency where the above ITV1 HD regions used to be :
11097V 8PSK 23000 3/4
21015 – ‘ITV HD’ (Meridian South/Thames Valley)
21070 -‘ITV HD’ (Anglia West)
So some Sky HD box users may notice that their 103 which is currently ITV 1 SD (Standard Definition), may revert to ITV1 HD soon.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Solar Storm alert with possible disruption to satellite signals
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit