Today a number of childrens channels have been closed down, and a few moved to new channel numbers.
Disney have closed down most of their channels on satellite.
Content will now be shown on their Disney+ online subscription service.
Disney channels removed from Sky today are :
‘Disney Jnr HD’ 607
‘Disney Junior+’ 608
‘Disney Chnl HD’ 609
‘Disney Chnl+1’ 610
‘Disney XD HD’ 611
‘Disney Junior’ 643
‘Disney Chnl’ 644
‘Disney XD’ 645
The removal of the linear Disney channels is currently restricted to the United Kingdom and will not affect other European countries. Other channels from Disney, including National Geographic and Fox, will continue to be available on Sky.
Also, channel number changes for CBBC and Cbeebies today.
‘CBBC HD’ has moved from 613 to 607
‘CBeebies HD’ has moved from 614 to 608
‘CBBC’ has moved from 646 to 643
‘CBeebies’ has moved from 647 to 644
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Britbox : A new streaming service from the BBC and ITV…but only in the USA
- Confusion About Free UK Television in Spain – Freeview – Freesat – Free to air – Free to view
- The difference between a QUAD LNB and QUATTRO LNB