In early 2021, the Humax Freesat HDR 1100S set top box were affected by an issue, whereby the search function in the Youtube application did not work.
For some reason, when you selected search, the “keypad” appears for a second, then disappeared. This meant that you could no longer use the keypad to search for Youtube videos.
It took a while for a fix to be produced. The fix was meant to be rolled out to all “internet connected” Humax Freesat HDR 1100S set top boxes, but not all have had the fix. So you may have to perform the software update manually.
A copy of the fix and instructions as to how to apply the fix can be found at : https://www.satandpcguy.com/freesat/freesat-receivers/humax-freesat-set-top-boxes/freesat-humax-hdr-1100s-set-top-box/humax-freesat-hdr-1100s-youtube-issue-fix/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- More ITV1 SD regions set to close in April 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV HD satellite changes
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels