In early 2021, the Humax Freesat HDR 1100S set top box were affected by an issue, whereby the search function in the Youtube application did not work.
For some reason, when you selected search, the “keypad” appears for a second, then disappeared. This meant that you could no longer use the keypad to search for Youtube videos.
It took a while for a fix to be produced. The fix was meant to be rolled out to all “internet connected” Humax Freesat HDR 1100S set top boxes, but not all have had the fix. So you may have to perform the software update manually.
A copy of the fix and instructions as to how to apply the fix can be found at : https://www.satandpcguy.com/freesat/freesat-receivers/humax-freesat-set-top-boxes/freesat-humax-hdr-1100s-set-top-box/humax-freesat-hdr-1100s-youtube-issue-fix/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- BBC Red Button Streams for Summer 2021
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Olympic Channel Numbers announced for Sky and Freesat
- BBC Red Button Olympic Frequencies
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Power Cuts? No Satellite Signal on your Sky HD box? Here is how to reset a Sky digibox with an alternative default transponder frequency setting.
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Sky Sports and ITV to lose Champions League rights to BT Sports for £1bn..?