It appears that ITV are still rearranging their channels on satellite.
In recent weeks we have had closure of some ITV 1 SD and ITV1+1 SD regions, new ITV1 HD regions appears, ITVBE+1 close, and ITV3 move to a new frequency ( https://www.satandpcguy.com/2021/04/10/itv-changes-on-the-13th-april-2021/ )
And today it appears that ITV1 SD London, Granada and Wales, may be moving frequency soon also.
Transmissions for these three ITV1 SD regions, currently on 10.758 V, have appeared on another ITV operated frequency, 10.891 H 22000 5/6 DVBS QPSK, indicating a probably transponder swap soon.
Users with Sky or Freesat boxes will notice no change nor need to do anything, as the changes will be automatic.
Users of other satellite receivers will need to perform a channel rescan to continue to receive these channels.
There should be no change in reception, both signals are about the same reception, so in my service area a well aligned 110x120cm dish will have no issues with these signals.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- More ITV SD channel frequency changes today
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky