It appears that ITV are still rearranging their channels on satellite.
In recent weeks we have had closure of some ITV 1 SD and ITV1+1 SD regions, new ITV1 HD regions appears, ITVBE+1 close, and ITV3 move to a new frequency ( https://www.satandpcguy.com/2021/04/10/itv-changes-on-the-13th-april-2021/ )
And today it appears that ITV1 SD London, Granada and Wales, may be moving frequency soon also.
Transmissions for these three ITV1 SD regions, currently on 10.758 V, have appeared on another ITV operated frequency, 10.891 H 22000 5/6 DVBS QPSK, indicating a probably transponder swap soon.
Users with Sky or Freesat boxes will notice no change nor need to do anything, as the changes will be automatic.
Users of other satellite receivers will need to perform a channel rescan to continue to receive these channels.
There should be no change in reception, both signals are about the same reception, so in my service area a well aligned 110x120cm dish will have no issues with these signals.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- Sky Channel Number Changes from 1st May 2018 – new channel numbers announced
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!