ITV continue with their channel satellite shuffle, with a number of SD (standard definition) channels moving to new frequencies.
ITV channels currently on Astra 2E transponder 44 are being moved to different transponder. This will affect SD versions of ITV Central West, Granada, London, Wales, ITV+1 Meridian East, ITV2, ITVBe and ITV4.
The these channels will be moving to transponders 53 ( 10891 H 22000 5/6 ) and 54 ( 10906 V 22000 5/6 ), taking up capacity cleared with the recent closures of many ITV1 and ITV1+1 regional channels.
Also, ITV1 HD Meridian East has also moved frequency,
to 12227 H. This and one or two other ITV1 HD services are temporarily located on Sky operated frequencies, whilst the ITV shuffle continues. It is expected these few ITV1 HD regions will be moved to the cleared ITV operated transponder 44 in the next week or so once all SD channels have been cleared.
Sky and Freesat users will not notice any changes, as their set top boxes will automatically update to the new frequencies.
Users of other satellite receivers will have to perform a channel scan to continue to receive these channels.
In my service area, all these channels should be available to you (in all but heavy rain!), on any satellite dish of 110x120cm or larger. If you are unable to receive these channel on their new frequencies, then your dish is out of alignment.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- More ITV SD channel frequency changes today
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky