This mornings ITV frequency changes to
ITVBe and ITV2 (from 10.758 V to 10.906 V )
CITV (from 10.758 V moved to 10.891 H)
Sky and Freesat boxes will automatically update to the new frequencies.
Users of other satellite receivers will have to rescan to pick up the channels on their new frequencies.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Valencia to Gandia Train Timetables 2018