Site Owner / Satellite Installer
    Based in Gandia, covers Calpe to Valencia and inland
    Satellite dish being used
    Marafa (not Famaval!) 1.8m dish, 80cm dish
    Satellite Digibox / Receivers used
    Sky+HD, Sky Pace 2600, Ariva 100, Dreambox DM7025, GI1025E
    Thanks

Questions about UK TV in Spain - Sky TV in Spain

Popular questions asked on search engine sites for Sky TV in Spain and Enligh Television on Costa Blanca

"english tv satellite frequencies for the costa blanca"

The satellite frequencies used by Sky and Freesat in Spain are exactly the same frequencies used for reception of Sky and Freesat in the UK. The signals are transmitted from the same 4 satellites, Astra 2a, Astra 2b, Astra 2d and Eurobird 1.

BBC TV on the Costa Blanca

ITV TV on the Costa Blanca

Channel 4 TV on the Costa Blanca

Channel Five TV on the Costa Blanca

Sky TV on the Costa Blanca

"sky satellite position"

There are a few different country variations of Sky.

Sky UK satellites are located at 28.2 to 28.5 degrees east of south. The signals are transmitted from the same 4 satellites, Astra 2a, Astra 2b, Astra 2d and Eurobird 1.

Sky Italia is located on the Hotbird satellite located at 13 degrees east of south.

Sky Deutschland (Germany) is located on the Astra 1 satellites located at 19 degrees east of south.

"abu dhabi sports channel premier league"

The FA Premier League retendered the broadcast rights for the English Premier League for the 2010-20011 season and the following two seasons.
    Showtime Orbit, on Nilesat 7 west, lost these rights for the Abu Dhabi Media Company.
    ADMC have, as of today, not release many details, apart from all games will be shown, and with English commentary.
    Subscription prices and receiver prices details are sketchy.
    There has been no indication as to which satellites they will be using or the frequencies they will be using or if those signals can be received in Spain.

ADMC - UK Football in Spain

"3pm premier league viewing card"

3pm kickoffs for the English Premier League are not allowed to be show on UK TV channels, at a risk of a fall in attendances.
    However, some non UK satellite broadcasters are able to show 3pm football games, many with English commentary.
    For example Setanta Ireland, Digital+ (D+ - Spain), Sky Italia, Sky Germany, Canal Digital (France)

"can i add channels on a sky freeview card"

Freeview is a different system to sky.
    Freeview is a terrestrial TV system only available in the UK.
    A ”freesatfromsky” card allows access to the "free to view" channels on sky.

Freesatfromsky in Spain

In theory, it is possible to upgrade a freesatfromsky card to a subscription card and to add sky subscription channels to that card, by contacting sky.
    The Sat and PC Guy
    UK Satellite TV, Sky TV, Freesat TV and Spanish Digital TDT Installations Costa Blanca Spain
    96 281 9796 / 620 130 292
    info@satandpcguy.com (alternate email satandpcguy@gmail.com )
    Costa Blanca Satellite TV / Sky Tv in Spain - Our BLOG
    Like us on Facebook for the latest Satellite TV in Spain

Thanks
    Hi I live on the costa del sol, and I went on your site and found how too find the "the secret installer" followed the instructions but got on there but now they have gone again ! I did the services and then 401 etc but with know luck! I was told its no longer 401 but another number? can you plEase help as I CANNOT RECORD OFF MY SKY+ BOX NOW? also the LNB CODE FOR HERE ?
    THANX

Site Owner / Satellite Installer
    Based in Gandia, covers Calpe to Valencia and inland
    Satellite dish being used
    Marafa (not Famaval!) 1.8m dish, 80cm dish
    Satellite Digibox / Receivers used
    Sky+HD, Sky Pace 2600, Ariva 100, Dreambox DM7025, GI1025E
    Thanks
    Hi and welcome.
    I am not too sure what the problem you are trying to describe is....?

To help the sky box boot up you do services, 401 select, 2, 12129 (or any other frequency you can receive), save and withing 30 seconds channels hsould be available. This has not changed for the last few years so not too sure what you mean by "I was told its no longer 401 but another number? "
    On a sky HD box the processs is 001 and not 401.

"found how too find the "the secret installer" - for what reason did you need to access this menu? had you lost all channels?

"but now they have gone again " - sorry but I do not know what you mean has gone again?

Not too sure what LNB codes you mean, these are standard LNB settings of 9.75 and 10.60. If you changed these LNB settings then your Sky box wil not work as it should.

" I CANNOT RECORD OFF MY SKY+ BOX NOW" - can you reecive any channels at all? if you try to record say Sky news what on screen message do you get?

Apologies, but I do not have enough information about the problems you are having to give better answers.
    The Sat and PC Guy
    UK Satellite TV, Sky TV, Freesat TV and Spanish Digital TDT Installations Costa Blanca Spain
    96 281 9796 / 620 130 292
    info@satandpcguy.com (alternate email satandpcguy@gmail.com )
    Costa Blanca Satellite TV / Sky Tv in Spain - Our BLOG
    Like us on Facebook for the latest Satellite TV in Spain

Thread Information