Found this events programme for the moors christians festivals for Oliva

2009 PROGRAMME OF EVENTS

Saturday, July 11: PRESENTATION OF DIGNITARIES
11.00hrs: Children's fair with dolçainers, animations, costumes, warpaint, story-telling and much more. Parc de l'Estació, main Paseo.
23.00hrs: Presentation of captains, ambassadors and flagbearersin Parc de l'Estació, followed by firework display.

Thursday, July 16: PREGÓN, DÍA DE LOS MÚSICOS Y NOCHE DEL PUTXERO
20.00hrs: Pregón Festero, or 'call' to the fiesta from the balcony of the town hall. This year, presented by Punt 2 TV presenter Julio Tormo. Followed by cannon-shots and musical parades from the town hall square to Parc de l'Estació in front of the mock castle. Here, they will play the pasodoble by Miquel Villar, Oliva 1990. Ends with fireworks and mascletà.
00.30hrs: 'Informal' entrada of the Moors and Christians.

Friday, July 17: ENTRADA OF THE CHRISTIANS.
07.30hrs: Awakening with band music and cannon-shots in front of the castle and then parading around various streets in the town.
20.00hrs: Spectacular entry of the Christian troops in the following order of Filadas, or troops, after the official opening and the flag-carriers of the fiesta committee: Fila Contrabandistas, Fila Corsarios, Fila Jaime I, Fila Mosqueteros, Fila Maseros, Fila Piratas (Hilada Capitana 2009). Leaves from Rinconada de las Ermitas and runs along the N-332 (C/ Gabriel Císcar), Avenida Loygorri, and Paseo Joan Carles I (main street). Ends outside the municipal market. Continues with Xaranga music until the early hours.

Saturday, July 18: DISEMBARKING OF THE MOORS.
02.00hrs: Open-air disco on Pau Pi beach (Playa Mitja Galta) lasting until the disembarking of the Moors.
06.00hrs: Disembarking of the Moorish troops on the beach, firework display and cannon-shots. Moorish captain addresses his troops and a 'spy', or estafeta, tips off the Christian army of their arrival. Mock battle on the beach.
19.00hrs: Spectacular entry of the Moorish troops. Official opening then parade of flag-carriers from the fiesta association. The filadas, or parades, are in the following order: Fila Moriscos, Fila Tuareg, Fila Marraquech, Fila Almorávides, Fila Taifas, Fila Mudéjares (Hilada Capitana 2009). Fiesta continues until the early hours on the streets.

Sunday, July 19: RECONQUEST AND END OF THE FIESTA.
Noon: All filadas, or troops visit each others' casales (tented headquarters) accompanied by musical bands.
19.00hrs: Children's parade along C/ Loygorri, Paseo Joan Carles I, Paseo Lluís Vives and ending in front of the municipal market.
19.30hrs: Reconquest parade starting from Paseo del Rei Jaume I through to the castle.
20.30hrs: Reconquest of the castle by the Christians. The Christian captain leads his troops and features the estafeta, where a 'spy' on horseback tips off the Moors, who are hiding in the castle. Mock battle with cannon-shots. Midnight: Huge firework display to mark the end of the fiesta.