Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: a polite discussion

Thanks

Re: a polite discussion

I donīt lack the sense of humour and accept the joke.
    Although you should agree violating a conditional access system is a criminal offence.
    But the point I was debating is if really exist these servers able to share our card.
    Because on that website too nobody is able to offer it,as well as all other sites we have checked.
    So until somebody comes up with a website that has it indeed we feel confident what Irdeto told us was right and the card is not shareable.
    Customers will not be charged for any eventual card upgrade should become necessary(unlikely at the moment).

Thanks

In the word of Jim Royle cards cant be shared My A**e I know you dont talk card share but i know a lot about it a super mod on a few C/S site believe me nothings safe out there. Next step is card share being shared Then its all pirates he he

Thanks

We just had confirmation from Irdeto that our smartcard is not shareable.There is no internet server able to offer this package,after days of web browsing we have found this to be certain.
    The only way to watch our uk television package from Intelsat905 is to purchase a subscription.

Site Owner / Satellite Installer
    Based in Gandia, covers Calpe to Valencia and inland
    Satellite dish being used
    Marafa (not Famaval!) 1.8m dish, 80cm dish
    Satellite Digibox / Receivers used
    Sky+HD, Sky Pace 2600, Ariva 100, Dreambox DM7025, GI1025E
    Thanks

UK TV Direct - Intelsat - Is the signal still there?

According to a report on a Cyprus forum, posted by someone I would consider as being an ally to the system, the system is showing no signal even on a 2.4m dish!!
    http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/23217.asp
    when a 85cm dish was being advertised?
    Is there a problem with the system?
    Is it just Cyprus that is affected - if you cannot get the signal on a 2.4m dish then there is no real benefit to us here in Spain!
    Or is the poster incorrect? - in which case if I were you better get over there quickly and put them right.
    Or is this something Intesat have done?

I do hope it is not the latter....
    The Sat and PC Guy
    UK Satellite TV, Sky TV, Freesat TV and Spanish Digital TDT Installations Costa Blanca Spain
    96 281 9796 / 620 130 292
    info@satandpcguy.com (alternate email satandpcguy@gmail.com )
    Costa Blanca Satellite TV / Sky Tv in Spain - Our BLOG
    Like us on Facebook for the latest Satellite TV in Spain

Thanks

No please,confusion is the last thing we need.
    The signal in the whole of Spain bangs in on a 60cm dish.
    This is bulletproof,we have already done many installations,a large part of them in the Torrevieja area,using 60cm dishes and the signal is perfect all day 24/7.
    Cyprus is a completely different story,it is outside the official Intelsat footprint and in a fringe reception area.
    Our system has not been launched in Cyprus yet,and if a stable reception canīt be reached,we will not launch it there.
    But i repeat this has nothing to do with Spain,where a perfect reception is guaranteed on a 60cm dish.

Thanks

apologies - I have no idea why i posted "if you cannot get the signal on a 2.4m dish then there is no real benefit to us here in Spain!" - as that make no sense!

Quote Originally Posted by polite
    Cyprus is a completely different story,it is outside the official Intelsat footprint and in a fringe reception area.
    Our system has not been launched in Cyprus yet,and if a stable reception canīt be reached,we will not launch it there.
    Well thats very strange as a "Charles" from a company called UKTVDirect has been pushing / selling the same system for some months in Cyprus...
    http://www.cyprus44.com/forums/19964.asp
    and even posting "it's here and working in Cyprus check it out !" on another thread on the same board.
    initially saying an 85cm dish, then the dish size increased, and now this morning someone saying he cannot even get it on a 2.4m dish!

So it sounds like you are not being kept in the loop for the system, and some porkies are being told by this "Charles" about the signal being able to be received on an 85cm dish when even a 2.4m dish will not pull it in! Not good for "Charles" given all the posts he made trying to defend the system and not it looks like some of what he was saying in trying to sell the system is lies., especially when you say the system has not been launched in Cyprus yet!
    The Sat and PC Guy
    UK Satellite TV, Sky TV, Freesat TV and Spanish Digital TDT Installations Costa Blanca Spain

Thanks

Point taken but I canīt see why confusing the Cyprus particular case with operations in Spain.
    We have chosen one of the most pan-european footprints available,if you look at a map you can find Cyprus may be considered as Europe politically,but geographically itīs quite far away,even West Turkey is nearer.
    Probably now the signal there is worse than during the summer,if this is the case we will not launch our service in Cyprus.
    Maybe that Charles has applied to be a local dealer to BTNSAT,he has no relation to the service in Spain and the local agent in Torrevieja.Maybe he was trying to make the system known before launch,to be ready for when we decided to officially launch it in Cyprus(which now itīs quite unlikely to happen if those signal reports are true).

Thanks

Following Five announcement they are considering a move into pay tv market we are constantly monitoring the situation.
    In the event Five decided to go encrypted thus leaving the Freesat platform we announce to our customers that with regret we will have to remove the channel from our service.

This shows our intention to fully comply to the agreements we made with Intelsat.

Thanks

Breaking news:
    Despite all the efforts Intelsat is not able to reinstate services on the transponders affected by the failure.

To ensure continuity of our services,we have been forced to begin negotiations with EUTELSAT to secure space on one satellite of their fleet,of course one with a paneuropean footprint.
    These negotiations are already at an advanced stage.
    This is what we can say at the moment.
    We decided to publish this confidential information here to thank the moderator of this board who deals with these issues in a sober way,very different from how other boards behave.

Thanks

Another satellite failing transponders.....must be something in the air.. .....its happened a few times this year.

Is your service still working on intelsat or is there a limited service or no service at all or reception not as good as it should be?

What areas of Europe will be most affected, any idea?

Or a guide as to when "normal" service will be resumed?

And, with my customer focused (bloody UK training courses!) hat on, will all clients have their dished realigned for whichever satellite you get on for Free?
    The Sat and PC Guy

Thread Information