Thread: Scuzz,true movies 1&2,true enterntainment breaking up pixelating??

Thanks

Angry Scuzz,true movies 1&2,true enterntainment breaking up pixelating??

Hi all,

Firstly a big thank you to this informative site,the sat guy for all his help on the forums and by phone sometimes,much appreciated and everyboby else of help to us expats here in spain.
    I am a new here as as poster,here is my problems:-

1/scuzz,true movies 1&2,true entertainment,nme music,bliss,(lost vintage some time ago completely? it was a great music channel!).. mainly these channels are breaking up and pixelating varying between unwatchable to just about,this has only happened within last month approxaimetely,its happening day or evening same,weather good sun as we all know.
    2/i have grundig sat sky box,1 metre dish,good cabling,no nasties lnb,signal strength is about 80-90%,sat dish has not moved is fixed real good solid,new white card registered last year no probs,free to view,all other channels fine like sky news,bbc news,cnn,lots of the free channels as normal,all channel 5 programs i get even sometimes channel 4 and 4+1.
    3/i read a thread about the channels signal changing,i changed it to new signal frequency 11307 manually and re-scanned,re-booted usual stuff,still the same/,could it be i need bigger dish now?

This was the post i saw re:

Sonia Williams:
    You asked “Are these Channels being shown on another frequency ?”

Well, as the main post says, the channels you say that you have lost have recently changed their frequency.

“The new frequency for these channels is 11307 v 27500 FEC 2/3″

If you have a Sky or Fresat box, then these should have automatically updated with the new frequencies.

Otherwise you will have to perform a channel scan to get the channels loaded from their new frequency – see your receiver manual as to how to do this.

But, also, the frequency these channels are now on, is a much weaker frequency, and it may be that your size dish where you are are no longer able to receive these channels on their new frequency, so a larger dish may be required. This is something that I can only guess as Germany is a very large country, and you dont give your exact location, and I am sure that the farther south and east you go in Germany the reception of signals will be different.

Earlier this week a number of free UK TV channels moved to a new frequency.

The channels affected are:
    True Movies 1
    True Movies 2
    True Entertainment
    Bliss
    Chart Show TV
    Dance Nation
    Flava
    Kix
    NME TV
    Pop
    Pop Girl
    Pop Girl+1
    Scuzz
    The Vault
    Tiny Pop
    Tiny Pop +1
    .................................................. .................................................. ...............

Appreciate some advice as maybe if i have missed something?

Regards

i'm breaking up man

Site Owner / Satellite Installer
    Based in Gandia, covers Calpe to Valencia and inland
    Satellite dish being used
    Marafa (not Famaval!) 1.8m dish, 80cm dish
    Satellite Digibox / Receivers used
    Sky+HD, Sky Pace 2600, Ariva 100, Dreambox DM7025, GI1025E
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by i'm breaking up man View Post
    Hi all,
    Hi ad welcome, and thats for your comments.

1/scuzz,true movies 1&2,true entertainment,nme music,bliss,(lost vintage some time ago completely? it was a great music channel!).. mainly these channels are breaking up and pixelating varying between unwatchable to just about,this has only happened within last month approxaimetely,its happening day or evening same,weather good sun as we all know.
    The channels you mentioned have recently changed their frequency.

http://www.satandpcguy.com/forum/sho...ivers-in-Spain

With this change they have also changed "satellite beams".
    They are now on a beam that makes it a bit more difficult to receive on smaller satellite dishes.

So it may mean your dish needs a tweak, or your LNB needs upgrading to a newer "stronger" one.

2/i have grundig sat sky box,1 metre dish,good cabling,no nasties lnb,signal strength is about 80-90%,sat dish has not moved is fixed real good solid,new white card registered last year no probs,free to view,all other channels fine like sky news,bbc news,cnn,lots of the free channels as normal,all channel 5 programs i get even sometimes channel 4 and 4+1.
    If you have a 1m dish then you should be getting the Irish C4s all the day, not sometimes.
    Which suggests that withoyour "tiur movies" problem, either your your dish is not aligned perfectly (it has moved slightly in wnds?), your LNB is due for renewal, or your receiver is not as good as what it used to be.

Signal strength means nothing...as that changes depending on what frequency your box is looking at, and what make and model satellite / sky box you are using..as they all give different readings as they all have differnet components that perform differently.

3/i read a thread about the channels signal changing,i changed it to new signal frequency 11307 manually and re-scanned,re-booted usual stuff,still the same/,could it be i need bigger dish now?
    If you have a Sky box, then the sky box wil automatically update itself with the new frequencies, so you do not have to do anyhting to the box for those channels.

PS Shame you did not call me, as I was in Drova yesterday afternoon and I could have popped around and had a look for you.
    The Sat and PC Guy
    UK Satellite TV, Sky TV, Freesat TV and Spanish Digital TDT Installations Costa Blanca Spain
    96 281 9796 / 620 130 292
    info@satandpcguy.com (alternate email satandpcguy@gmail.com )
    Costa Blanca Satellite TV / Sky Tv in Spain - Our BLOG
    Like us on Facebook for the latest Satellite TV in Spain

Thanks

Smile re-breaking up channels scuzz,true movies,true enetertainment C4 ECT.

Thanks for the reply on my posting,your probably right on all aspects of what you said,i know how sensitive the alignment is on the dish and LNB,when you set it up last time best left to experts!,strange its only happened within the last 1-2 months maybe coincides with the change in signal frequency needing a newer stronger LNB as you said?, we have had no winds to speak of except for the copious amounts cold lager type!.
    When you are in drova next can you sort it out for me thanks,do you know when you will be in the area,shall i give you a call preferably?.

regards

i'm breaking up man

Site Owner / Satellite Installer
    Based in Gandia, covers Calpe to Valencia and inland
    Satellite dish being used
    Marafa (not Famaval!) 1.8m dish, 80cm dish
    Satellite Digibox / Receivers used
    Sky+HD, Sky Pace 2600, Ariva 100, Dreambox DM7025, GI1025E
    Thanks
    Maybe Tuesday, mid to late afternoon i think.
    Email me with your contact details and address and I shall see what I can do.
    The Sat and PC Guy
    UK Satellite TV, Sky TV, Freesat TV and Spanish Digital TDT Installations Costa Blanca Spain
    96 281 9796 / 620 130 292
    info@satandpcguy.com (alternate email satandpcguy@gmail.com )
    Costa Blanca Satellite TV / Sky Tv in Spain - Our BLOG
    Like us on Facebook for the latest Satellite TV in Spain

Thanks

re-sat alignment new LNB?

ok thanks for the reply i will e-mail you details direct.

breaking up man

Thanks
    All problems resolved 100% thanks to satandpc guy...

i'm beaking up man

Thread Information