Mag Box Help Tutorials : How to reset your MAG 250 / 254 box to factory settings
This process is how to reset your MAG 250 and MAG 254 IPTV box to factory settings.
The process to reset a MAG 322 IPTV box can be found HERE
Entering in BIOS menu
Power off the MAG IPTV box, and disconnect it from the power.
Press and hold «menu» button on the Remote Control.
Without releasing «menu» button reconnect the power to the MAG IPTV box.
- Within seconds the light blue BIOS screen of the MAG IPTV box will be displayed.
You can now Release “menu” button when BIOS is loaded
choose “Def. Settings”.
Press the right to enter Default Settings
Confirm Default Settings by pressing the “OK”.
Select “Exit & Save” to save and exit. The MAG IPTV box will reboot automatically.
- However, sometimes the box may get stuck on “TFTP Load”
- This is normal as the “boot mode is not correct”, so
- Disconnect power
- Press and hold menu button on remote
- Reapply power
- Bios screen appears
- Choose Boot Mode and press right to select NAND2
- Choose Exit and save, right and click OK
- The MAG IPTV box reboots, now loading from NAND
- The MAG IPTV box then loads into the default screen, and checks for new software and downloads and installs new software
- The MAG IPTV box reboots into “default page”
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.