Mag Box Help Tutorials : How to reset your MAG 250 / 254 box to factory settings
This process is how to reset your MAG 250 and MAG 254 IPTV box to factory settings.
The process to reset a MAG 322 IPTV box can be found HERE
Entering in BIOS menu
- Power off the MAG IPTV box, and disconnect it from the power.
- Press and hold «menu» button on the Remote Control.
- Without releasing «menu» button reconnect the power to the MAG IPTV box.
- Within seconds the light blue BIOS screen of the MAG IPTV box will be displayed.
- You can now Release “menu” button when BIOS is loaded
- choose “Def. Settings”.
- Press the right to enter Default Settings
- Confirm Default Settings by pressing the “OK”.
- Select “Exit & Save” to save and exit. The MAG IPTV box will reboot automatically.
- However, sometimes the box may get stuck on “TFTP Load”
- This is normal as the “boot mode is not correct”, so
- Disconnect power
- Press and hold menu button on remote
- Reapply power
- Bios screen appears
- Choose Boot Mode and press right to select NAND2
- Choose Exit and save, right and click OK
- The MAG IPTV box reboots, now loading from NAND
- The MAG IPTV box then loads into the default screen, and checks for new software and downloads and installs new software
- The MAG IPTV box reboots into “default page”
Subscribe to our Youtube channel so you never miss any new videos.