Mag Box Help Tutorials : How to reset your MAG box to factory settings
Entering in BIOS menu
- Power off the MAG IPTV box, and disconnect it from the power.
- Press and hold «menu» button on the Remote Control.
- Without releasing «menu» button reconnect the power to the MAG IPTV box.
- Within seconds the light blue BIOS screen of the MAG IPTV box will be displayed.
- You can now Release “menu” button when BIOS is loaded
- choose “Def. Settings”.
- Press the right to enter Default Settings
- Confirm Default Settings by pressing the “OK”.
- Select “Exit & Save” to save and exit. The MAG IPTV box will reboot automatically.
- However, sometimes the box may get stuck on “TFTP Load”
- This is normal as the “boot mode is not correct”, so
- Disconnect power
- Press and hold menu button on remote
- Reapply power
- Bios screen appears
- Choose Boot Mode and press right to select NAND2
- Choose Exit and save, right and click OK
- The MAG IPTV box reboots, now loading from NAND
- The MAG IPTV box then loads into the default screen, and checks for new software and downloads and installs new software
- The MAG IPTV box reboots into “default page”
If you get a “wrong image” or “wrong signature” messages, then this is because your box has been “flashed” with custom firmware. Please click HERE for instructions how to correct this
Note : users do this process at their own risk. We are not responsible for any issues a factory reset may cause to your box.