Simple answer is Yes, a UK TV will work in Spain.
There used to be issues with the older analogue TV systems, where for example, if you connect a Spanish TV aerial into an English TV, you had pictures but no audio.
But now, most TVs have HDMI connections for use with Freesat HD or Sky HD satellite receivers, so there are no issues with these.
Spanish TV received via a TV aerial in Spain can also be received on a UK TV in Spain.
More information on using UK TVs in Spain : https://www.satandpcguy.com/tdt-digital-tv-spain/will-uk-tv-work-spain/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky