There is no TV licence scheme operating in Spain.
A UK TV licence is only required for property in the UK. Paying for a UK TV licence does not automatically give you the right to be able to receive UK TV channels outside the UK.
More information on TV Licencing in Spain : https://www.satandpcguy.com/uk-tv-in-spain/tv-licence-in-spain/
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky