The second series of hit French drama The Returned, will air on Channel 4 in 2014.
The Returned first series draws to a conclusion on Channel 4 on Sunday July 28.
Season two of the supernatural thriller will begin production in early 2014.
On average, some 1.8 million UK viewers have tuned into the show’s debut series each week, with a 7.1% audience share during its 9pm Sunday slot.
Series two will consist of eight hour-long episodes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Top Tip : No Signal message on screen