The second series of hit French drama The Returned, will air on Channel 4 in 2014.
The Returned first series draws to a conclusion on Channel 4 on Sunday July 28.
Season two of the supernatural thriller will begin production in early 2014.
On average, some 1.8 million UK viewers have tuned into the show’s debut series each week, with a 7.1% audience share during its 9pm Sunday slot.
Series two will consist of eight hour-long episodes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!