The second series of hit French drama The Returned, will air on Channel 4 in 2014.
The Returned first series draws to a conclusion on Channel 4 on Sunday July 28.
Season two of the supernatural thriller will begin production in early 2014.
On average, some 1.8 million UK viewers have tuned into the show’s debut series each week, with a 7.1% audience share during its 9pm Sunday slot.
Series two will consist of eight hour-long episodes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?