The second series of hit French drama The Returned, will air on Channel 4 in 2014.
The Returned first series draws to a conclusion on Channel 4 on Sunday July 28.
Season two of the supernatural thriller will begin production in early 2014.
On average, some 1.8 million UK viewers have tuned into the show’s debut series each week, with a 7.1% audience share during its 9pm Sunday slot.
Series two will consist of eight hour-long episodes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- Freesat Programme Guide problems
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released