The second series of hit French drama The Returned, will air on Channel 4 in 2014.
The Returned first series draws to a conclusion on Channel 4 on Sunday July 28.
Season two of the supernatural thriller will begin production in early 2014.
On average, some 1.8 million UK viewers have tuned into the show’s debut series each week, with a 7.1% audience share during its 9pm Sunday slot.
Series two will consist of eight hour-long episodes.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky