David Haye has postponed next week’s fight with Tyson Fury after suffering a deep cut in sparring at his training camp.
The cut above his left eyebrow needed six stitches, which have to stay in place for five to seven days.
“Gutted isn’t even the word. Mentally, I’m on the floor at the moment,” said the former WBA heavyweight champion.
Haye is awaiting further medical tests before setting a new date for the Manchester bout.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2020
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Food Network & Travel Channel: new satellite frequencies
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!