David Haye has postponed next week’s fight with Tyson Fury after suffering a deep cut in sparring at his training camp.
The cut above his left eyebrow needed six stitches, which have to stay in place for five to seven days.
“Gutted isn’t even the word. Mentally, I’m on the floor at the moment,” said the former WBA heavyweight champion.
Haye is awaiting further medical tests before setting a new date for the Manchester bout.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- BBC Satback Update : Intelsat 901 now at 27.5W
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- BeIN Sports (Mena) receiver update required