With the rollout of their new Sky HD EPG, there are some new features for Sky+HD users.
Sky are adding an Undelete feature, which promises to make accidentally deleting a show from your Planner a thing of the past.
Sky are adding a new feature to Sky+ called Undelete, so you’ll never miss a TV show because you’ve accidentally deleted it from your Planner. All deleted shows will be added to the Deleted tab and you’ll be able to restore them to your Planner or delete them permanently from there. The Deleted tab will be found to the left of your Planner’s All tab.
There’s no need to worry that you’ll fill up your hard disk with this new feature. The oldest items will be deleted automatically and permanently if you need more space for new recordings.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!