With the rollout of their new Sky HD EPG, there are some new features for Sky+HD users.
Sky are adding an Undelete feature, which promises to make accidentally deleting a show from your Planner a thing of the past.
Sky are adding a new feature to Sky+ called Undelete, so you’ll never miss a TV show because you’ve accidentally deleted it from your Planner. All deleted shows will be added to the Deleted tab and you’ll be able to restore them to your Planner or delete them permanently from there. The Deleted tab will be found to the left of your Planner’s All tab.
There’s no need to worry that you’ll fill up your hard disk with this new feature. The oldest items will be deleted automatically and permanently if you need more space for new recordings.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Satellite TV Solar Outage Time Again – October 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- CNN no longer on Freesat
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- CBS Reality and CBS Action change frequencies.
- Valencia to Gandia Train Timetables 2018
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021