With the rollout of their new Sky HD EPG, there are some new features for Sky+HD users.
Sky are adding an Undelete feature, which promises to make accidentally deleting a show from your Planner a thing of the past.
Sky are adding a new feature to Sky+ called Undelete, so you’ll never miss a TV show because you’ve accidentally deleted it from your Planner. All deleted shows will be added to the Deleted tab and you’ll be able to restore them to your Planner or delete them permanently from there. The Deleted tab will be found to the left of your Planner’s All tab.
There’s no need to worry that you’ll fill up your hard disk with this new feature. The oldest items will be deleted automatically and permanently if you need more space for new recordings.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Three new ITV HD regions testing on satellite, reception may cause problems for Spain
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Recommended Internet Speeds for IPTV