With the rollout of their new Sky HD EPG, there are some new features for Sky+HD users.
Sky are adding an Undelete feature, which promises to make accidentally deleting a show from your Planner a thing of the past.
Sky are adding a new feature to Sky+ called Undelete, so you’ll never miss a TV show because you’ve accidentally deleted it from your Planner. All deleted shows will be added to the Deleted tab and you’ll be able to restore them to your Planner or delete them permanently from there. The Deleted tab will be found to the left of your Planner’s All tab.
There’s no need to worry that you’ll fill up your hard disk with this new feature. The oldest items will be deleted automatically and permanently if you need more space for new recordings.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky
- Humax Freesat HDR 1100S Youtube Issue Fix
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?