BBC One has confirmed its primetime lineup for Christmas Day.
Hour-long Doctor Who special ‘The Snowmen’ will air at 5.15pm on December 25, with Strictly Come Dancing following at 6.15pm.
A festive edition of Call The Midwife is currently scheduled for 7.30pm and EastEnders will then transmit at 8.45pm.
The Royle Family’s Christmas special – which will see Dave (Craig Cash) plot to pitch an idea on Dragons’ Den – will then air at 9.45pm.
Both Miranda and Mrs Brown’s Boys will air their own Christmas episodes on Boxing Day (December 26) – at 9pm and 9.30pm respectively.
Other confirmed dates include the Strictly final – 6.30pm on December 22 – and the series launch of period crime thriller Ripper Street on December 30.
The final ever episode of fantasy drama Merlin will air on Christmas Eve (December 24) at 8.15pm.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- Loss of BBC ITV in Spain and Portugal – beware of a “magic” solution from another satellite!
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released