BT Sport has revealed its schedule for the opening night.
BT Sport will launch its channels, – BT Sport 1 and BT Sport 2 – at 6pm on Thursday 1 August 2013.
BT Sport will launch with an hour-long live show which will welcome viewers to a new era of sports broadcasting.
Both channels will then broadcast live sporting action.
From 7pm BT Sport 1 will show the final of the Audi Cup at the Allianz Arena, where four of the world’s biggest footballing names – Manchester City, AC Milan, Bayern Munich and Sao Paulo take part in the prestigious pre-season friendly.
From 7pm BT Sport 2 will air live JP Morgan Rugby 7s, with Pool A action from Kingsholm as Gloucester Rugby, Bath Rugby, Exeter Chiefs and Worcester Warriors face off.
At 10pm, BT Sport 1 will once again be live from their studios at iCity, while BT Sport 2 airs live action from the WTA Southern California Open.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!