BT Sports launch night will be free-to-view for anyone with Freeview, BT TV and Sky.
BT will be launching their new sports channels at 6pm on Thursday 1st August.
BT Sport will launch with a special show presented by Jake Humphrey and Claire Balding from BT Sports’ HQ at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and will be screened on both BT Sport 1 and 2.
The free-to-view ends just after midnight.
Sky Sports will then follow on the 17th August, with a day of free Sky Sports 1 programming on Pick TV (Freeview and YouView) and Sky 2 (Sky, Virgin and TalkTalk).
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Confirmation of the latest ITV changes on satellite
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Freesat 4K Box software update June 2021
- Confirmed : More ITV channels changing frequencies
- ITV changes on the 13th April 2021
- Intelsat 901 has taken over Intelsat 907 operations at 27.5 West
- GB News channel set to launch soon on Freeview, Freesat and Sky