BT Sports launch night will be free-to-view for anyone with Freeview, BT TV and Sky.
BT will be launching their new sports channels at 6pm on Thursday 1st August.
BT Sport will launch with a special show presented by Jake Humphrey and Claire Balding from BT Sports’ HQ at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and will be screened on both BT Sport 1 and 2.
The free-to-view ends just after midnight.
Sky Sports will then follow on the 17th August, with a day of free Sky Sports 1 programming on Pick TV (Freeview and YouView) and Sky 2 (Sky, Virgin and TalkTalk).
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to set up a Freesat Humax HDR 1100S with Freetime
- More Sky HD channels to be removed from cardsharing systems soon…?
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- ITV3 HD and ITV4 HD services changing frequencies
- 60ft WWII satelite dishes found in field in Lincolnshire.
- ITVBe – a new mainly female-oriented channel from ITV
- Confusion About Free UK Television in Spain – Freeview – Freesat – Free to air – Free to view
- Live FA Cup Football on Spanish TV for free
- Lost your BBC channels on “BBC SATBACK” using Intelsat 907…BISS code change