Highlights of Champions League and Europa League matches will be shown on ITV until 2018 after agreeing a new deal with UEFA.
The deal guarantees coverage of the two competitions on free-to-air television for three years starting from the 2015/2016 season.
Each week during the competitions, ITV will show comprehensive highlights programmes covering all of the week’s Champions League games on Wednesday nights and on Thursday nights for the Europa League.
ITV will also show highlights of both finals and the UEFA Super Cup, as part of the deal.
BT Sport recently paid close to £1bn for live rights for three years for the Champions League
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Sky Q – Bundle and equipment details