Highlights of Champions League and Europa League matches will be shown on ITV until 2018 after agreeing a new deal with UEFA.
The deal guarantees coverage of the two competitions on free-to-air television for three years starting from the 2015/2016 season.
Each week during the competitions, ITV will show comprehensive highlights programmes covering all of the week’s Champions League games on Wednesday nights and on Thursday nights for the Europa League.
ITV will also show highlights of both finals and the UEFA Super Cup, as part of the deal.
BT Sport recently paid close to £1bn for live rights for three years for the Champions League
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- UK TV and Streaming in Spain post Brexit
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- BeIN Sports – Cards and Receiver changes