beIN Sports will become the exclusive FIA Formula 1 World Championship broadcaster in the Middle East and North Africa region in 2014.
The network of sports channels, owned and operated by Al Jazeera Media Network, will also broadcast all of Formula 1′s support races, including GP2 and the Porsche Supercup.
Details of the new deal remain undisclosed.
However, it has been confirmed that channel will have an analysis studio. Expect further information in the next coming days.
Abu Dhabi Media Company had been the exclusive Formula 1 broadcaster in the region for the past four years and now will see its rights transferred to the Qatari-owned network.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- Travel Channel removed from Sky EPG
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Sky to close three SD movie channels in move to go HD only distribution
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?
- Freesports HD has left Freesat.
- Disney channels set to leave Sky and Virgin soon
- Sky Cinema announces new channel available to all customers
- Losing signals on some UK TV Satellite channels?