Further to our previous post http://www.satandpcguy.com/blog/2014/04/sky-hd-channels-lost-cardsharing-systems/ which mentioned the first batch of Sky HD channels to be lost from cardshare systems, another batch of Sky HD channels has now been affected.
The current list of Sky HD channels no longer available on cardshare systems is:
Sky Atlantic HD
Sky Arts 1 HD
Sky Arts 2 HD
Sky Living HD
CI Crime HD
Nat Geo HD
These changes by Sky are in an attempt to reduce piracy of their channels via cardsharing.
If you are not using an official Sky card, Sky digibox, or paying a Sky monthly subscription, but are getting your Sky channels from the internet, using satellite receivers like the Iberosat and Ariva, then you will find the amount of channels you are receiving will be reducing over the coming weeks.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- ITV Changes 20th October…Some SD channels closing, more HD channels.
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- ITV1 – SD and HD swap for Sky and Freesat channel 103
- Using a Sky HD box and recently lost signal for your ITV1 on channel 103?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- ITV HD satellite changes
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Lost Sky News and Pick? They have changed frequencies!
- BeIN Sports (Mena) Receiver Updates Not Working – this solution worked for me!