Further to our previous post http://www.satandpcguy.com/blog/2014/04/sky-hd-channels-lost-cardsharing-systems/ which mentioned the first batch of Sky HD channels to be lost from cardshare systems, another batch of Sky HD channels has now been affected.
The current list of Sky HD channels no longer available on cardshare systems is:
Sky Atlantic HD
Sky Arts 1 HD
Sky Arts 2 HD
Sky Living HD
CI Crime HD
Nat Geo HD
These changes by Sky are in an attempt to reduce piracy of their channels via cardsharing.
If you are not using an official Sky card, Sky digibox, or paying a Sky monthly subscription, but are getting your Sky channels from the internet, using satellite receivers like the Iberosat and Ariva, then you will find the amount of channels you are receiving will be reducing over the coming weeks.
Top 10 Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Humax Freesat Remote Control not working
- IPTV Buffering and Freezing – try these tips
- New Arris Freesat 4K box officially released
- Having temporary loss of UK satellite TV signals in the morning? Dont worry, it is just the biannual solar outage time (March 2021)
- Popular streaming app Mobdro not working and closed down?
- How to add C4HD to your Humax Freesat box
- Freesat drops a load of music channels
- Is Sky UK Cardsharing coming to an end – some channels now unavailable!
- Sky Arts to be available for free on Freeview and Freesat and Sky boxes soon.
- Is Virgin Media “cardsharing” about to end, and will it impact your IPTV?